Sunday, December 26, 2010

Poem Asking For Money As A Gift

Memento Mori ° ° ° ...


I leave a few lines to honor the memory of a creature that I held a lot, which I tutt'ira, I was close to what , which have been the last nine years of my life. I leave these few words because now it is a ritual for me to mention one by one all the animals with whom I lived, I often have been much closer to the people quant'abbiano fact, I want to dedicate this small space Cindy the Bunny today that my sister has left us.

I do not like to preach a funeral, I do not know, so I limit myself to a little of luck and happiness in the new 'world' that will find the other side, where - maybe it will meet again Cloe and cap-and I hope you have found good about and which may be free at last, in ' Elysium.


Good Luck I love you.
· Morgan °

0 comments:

Post a Comment