Monday, December 27, 2010

Phlegm Blood When Pregnant



Cd players Mp3 ... what we are accustomed to the sound "digitized"? Precise, perfect, compacted. The music on headphones, then ... and one that speaks not live without i-pod. But simply because, outside the home, as I hear my favorite songs? I do not live without music.
But I love to hear it in the air, shot in the ears.
Until the day before yesterday, I had nothing but CDs. A rather obvious thing for a girl my age. I must say though, I've always done the wire to vinyl. I like the older stuff, in any field. Well, last Christmas my family gave me a turntable, and the "picture vinyl box 6 + 45 vinyl Limited Edition "by Renato Zero. As soon as I put into the pot for 45 laps and I have not heard Just Know ... In short, it was as if it were performed live. (Apart from the comment of my mother, " But that is drunk? ).
Fortunately, the vinyls are returning. And who knows that the news does not reach even a few my age i-pod maniac.

http://respiroariaemusica.blogspot.com/2010/12/il-suono-di-un-giradischi.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment