Friday, December 24, 2010

Japanese Cloth Size M

Del because relationships are complicated °


you ever to roam and peck the Facebook page of a boy or girl who wrote, in the relationship, something like: complicated relationship with .. . . Here, you're probably seeing the ghost of my profile page [ghost because it was abandoned when it was created, not from me obviously, because I hate with every fiber of my being that abomination that is Facebook]
No, no. is not of my aversion to that site what I wanted to talk, but the concept of: Report complicated.

premise that it is impossible for me to have a normal relaione [friendship, love, hate, etc ...] with any person, because I tend to deal with it fairly unique, from the point of view it is anomalous that I often have asked how I can think in a like manner, I am writing this post as an answer to a hypothetical person who 'know', which I posed the question of why I have written about facebook that I have a complicated relationship with a person who is not , my boy.
Simple, this person is more than a friend, less than a boyfriend [only for the fact that we do not have that kind of relationship that exists between two human beings 'are together'] is the only which I know I can speak without being called crazy , and is the only person outside of my family that I can always count on [back to him].

Define the relationship I have with him is not easy, perhaps because it is a complex thing born out of any logical pattern, and for that reason, I feel more true of other 'reports' I've lived in a canonical . Want an example? among the people I know of friends in facebook-perhaps-less than half do not speak with anyone of them since the end of high school [or a good year]. This is perhaps my fault, I'm interested in seeing them as little creatures too different from the kind of people I like to stay.
This does not change that have never been able to find a friend who can defined as such, except for those five people who still attend, to return to the discrso complicated relations: yes, I have a complicated relationship with this ... as I have with any person who decides to be my friend, or if he has the terrible misfortune to know me.
This does not make me the girl of these people, yet it is as if I 'themselves together' to each of them. Want to know why? complicated because a report is this: accept strengths and weaknesses of a person without protests, without the silly pretense that it changes to adapt to our way of being. It is neither
hardship every day nor to claim to be the center of the thoughts of that person throughout the Jonathan;, but know that when you need advice, aid, also a kick in the ass to wake up, that person will be ready to be there.

I know, this is a giant fairy-tale nonsense.
But the beauty of the complicated relationship is just that: are pure legend.

But every legend has its good grain of truth ...
° ° By Morgan

0 comments:

Post a Comment