Monday, December 27, 2010

How To Make A Cardboard Bathtub

The timber was on fire. EleZero burns and unbelief. The sound of a turntable


How could I write such a thing. No, if I start it runs and I want anyone reading reviews.
I wrote ... No, too obvious ...
Go read ... no, I look like an auctioneer of cheese ...
I do not know how to start this post if not begging me to read and review ...

Title: The timber was on fire

Raiting: Green

Pairing: ...Neville / Severus. And now, kill me.

Note: Serving this meme. And in my madness. No, indeed, the folly of [info] sushi_precotto who asked me a "Severus Neville + not necessarily pair" but ahivoi, the words "not necessarily couples" is not in my vocabulary in the case of Severus: D


The wood was on fire. Neville stared at him. It was a sight that had always terrified, but now, fascinated him.

The flames licked each section with calculated cruelty, and not would stop until they had destroyed.

Even Severus stared at the fire, his chin resting in the palm of your hand. He seemed to think of nothing but Neville knew that in the mind of man is chasing one thousand worries.

was tired, drawn and tense. He, too, a piece of wood burned by an unquenchable fire, which devoured from within.

Neville wanted to say something to comfort him, he wanted to really . But how could console a man like Snape?

"Snape ... "He began, without knowing how to continue. He would like to call him but no, he was not allowed. He had never tried: no, thank you, kept us on his life, although the risk every day with the Carrows.

"For just this night, Longbottom. I think you've had enough '

Neville blushed. Snape threw the always on sex.

And, after all, what else can we talk? , he asked Neville. I can not expect a relationship ... romantically involved with him.

" Sentimental "was a ridiculous word, associated with Snape.

"How ... how are you? "

The words were out so alone, without us had thought. Would never have done, only the year before, but Severus who, like the wood in the fire, it had always frightened, now it attracted. I drew the risk.

Severus stared at him, eyebrow arched. Neville blushed even more.

Quick, impulsive, desperate rose, and perhaps would be the last thing I would do, but covered the short distance that separated him from Dean and gave him a kiss on the cheek - nothing more than put his lips on her skin.

did not wait for the reaction of Severus. He turned and strode to the door, leaving a man caught in the study returned to set a fire in the fireplace now extinct.

Notes: * I did not really, I did not really, I did not really ...*


http://www.efpfanfic.net/viewstory.php? sid = 625111

0 comments:

Post a Comment