Friday, December 31, 2010

Dress Stores On Spadina

° • First day of 2011 °


Thus began a new year and another ended.
I wanted to write a few lines of farewell for the year ended, but I can not find anything nice to remember, 2010 was - for me - a very sad year began with many regrets and in which lot of things happened that led me to break ties as important and inseparable, clashing with the reality that there can be no relationship based only on endurance.
remember a few happy moments, wrapped in the dense fog which has accompanied me all the time, preventing me to act as an 'adult', I took several non- decisions that I regret and I had bad behavior with persons other than deserved them, making them suffer. I was wrong with myself even refusing to act and fight, to decide when I should demonstrate the ability to deal with situations before Paravano me alone and this is another of the wrongs that I can not digest, I realized that rely on 'other' is not always possible and try to improve, to become more independent this year to come.

And after this little monologue about what was my 2010, 'hopes' or wish for 2011:
. I'd like to return to draw because I lack the art, almost like the air .
. I'd like to go back to writing
. I'd like to conclude this year's university
decently.: Magic
.: Lifting myself off depression
& regrets.: The utime "I" is a secret, or keep it for me.


That said, I greet you and wish you ...
Happy New Year!

° ° by Morgan

0 comments:

Post a Comment