Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Maxine Cartoon On Retirement

Meme. Again, for your joy.


Meme - stolen in [info] weeping_ice

The first 10 to comment on I need a drabble or a flashfiction on the character or couple choice;
- the characters and couples will be those on the list, otherwise I would not put those so I'll put other, is not it? o_o;
- if you want - read: DO IT - you can even make myself a theme / prompt / quote / idea / kink / cac-

that mark-to-you-think-but-give me-a-point-of- departure-from-where-the-write-stuff;

Couples and fandom:

Harry Potter: Severus / Female any, Severus / Ninfadora, Severus / Hermione.

NCIS: Gibbs / fishing-the-pile-and-tell-a-character, Tony / Kate, and then what you will but not a Tony / Ziva

And if you want I can also throw down something original, with adequate prmptaggio.
I've never written more than a yellow rating ... but I could throw in something more. The result, however, is not guaranteed.

Good.

And now, unleash hell.


0 comments:

Post a Comment