Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Plus Size Walden Galeria

° Thoughts & Quotes I °



['trudge. You know the verb plod? Trudge: the slow, tiring, depressing, but determined to proceed to a man who has nothing in life except having the urge to simply continue the fight "]
(Geoffrey Chaucer)

Sometimes I pull over periods of life lived with quotations taken from books, movies, anime and manga or whatever, because they so often reveal the CGIAR and concise 'picture' of this slice of life that sometimes I distress, driven to put pen to paper my torments. limps , sometimes you can not to more trouble and if you have the unfortunate idea of falling to the ground for a moment - in discomfort blacker- you will be branded as selfish and uncaring, the child who can not deal with adversity and knows how to think only of himself of course they are all balls, before thinking of themselves as focusing their attention on how unfair the world with people who you love, but this, gentlemen, is another story and I'm shamelessly digress.
Arrancp , because sometimes I do not have the strength to walk, but only to get carried away by events.

["And for us every day is precious.
And we have the stories.
And we fix things, you do not.
And even if the wind blows against us, we always ate bread and storm, and this too will pass. "]
(Stefano Benni)


This quote belongs to My mother and His way to infuse strength. Seconded, always pointing to a past which showed fighting, for better or worse, trying to instill important lesson: can not give up, the difficulties must be faced head-on ! Sometimes I remember these words and I can go ahead - head held high, without fear, with new power- other times fear comes over me, paralyzing me off and in any offensive intention toward doom.
It is not easy and often a sense of guilt, which in my mind walking hand in hand with the conviction of being an unnecessary burden on my parents, causes me deep crises tend al'autolesionismo - legacy of hospital-, I'd love to be equipped with His strength and His ability to swallow cum Storm bread without being destroyed, but unfortunately I can define my fighting spirit , vanishes before the thing you hate most in this world: the Hospital.
Trauma 'Kids' which have never been able to emerge, and every time I promises to the idea of spending hours of my life in a place of my mind usually collapses anninchilendo common sense and patience to hold on to a will 'primitive' that prompts me to put more kilometers as possible between me and the infamous place a pity that this is the situation the wrong thoughts, and then apply that I just have to swallow my Bread and Storm , and hope that Past this.

said that, I will stop here, at the next
delirium dictated by the Depression. By Morgan
° °



0 comments:

Post a Comment