Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Is Morton Quick Salt

° Thoughts & Quotes II



[It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt]
(Mark Twain)

.: And you have no idea how much I hate myself every time I speak instinctively , disconnecting the filt that connects the brain and mouth.

[" Not all truths are like, and all the lies they are. ]
( Suzanne Brohan)

.: So the next time they ask me to come in and talk VT I care to disconnect the microphone - the date paccaggine of my brain-mouth filter - relegating the truth in a corner of my head to prevent her emergence misfortunes and propagate in the air as it happened yesterday. Sometimes I hate myself for this spontaneous ability to hide behind the image of good girl, quiet and silent, so they seem stupid and devoid of thoughts, and then demolish all with a single, precise blow.
The truth is that I was never what it seems, especially in recent years and, at times, - Often at this time - I happen to have moments when I say everything, all my actions, apparently made with malice or with the sole purpose of hurting it is not so obviously, it's just an impression, but it is hard to explain to those who know me a little, so I prefer to keep quiet, hoarding pictures of shit and accepting the bubble: girl bitch.
now I've made the call.

That said, I leave you,
the next post.)
° ° by Morgan

0 comments:

Post a Comment