Sunday, February 6, 2011

Left Arm Is Numb Fast Heart Beat

· dance and songs of a dead world °


[Everything was lost? It was inevitable that it was changed?
I had to forget? We must close our eyes
? We must forgive, because everybody lives of crumbs?
We think that all that haunts us is a small thing seen from distant stars

, Altazor, Grapatax, Mab, Zelda and Dandelion?
Or, just because we are small things, we must fight for our
crumb justice, or the stars will fall
?]
(Stefano Benni)


.: Dances and Songs of a Dead World:.
by: Morgan


"I woke up in the middle of a head without remembering how I got there.
The air was heavy because of the humidity of the night and the damp grass tickled my feet, making me shiver with the cold I do not remember anything beyond a few feelings, captured by the senses rather numb.
There was the rustle of leaves stirred by the autumn wind and the soft chatter of the few insects survived the rapid change of season, the dry leaves of the trees, now almost devoid of leaves deltutto, seemed outstretched hands clawed into the black void with the wish to grasp what no man would dare touch.
I looked round again, a bit 'disconsolate. "I want to go home," I muttered, shrugging his shoulders, now tired of the cold.
A firefly, the last of his kind, I buzzed around before disappearing into a hollow tree a short distance, I had always been afraid of the dark and solitude, but there was something in that field is terribly fascinating.
The grass, the wind in the trees ... they are all things that are not now more in my country, buried from the building.
With heart pounding in his chest moved a few uncertain steps. I was still afraid, but the magic of the enchanted world I was slowly kidnapping.
rhythmic thuds heard in the distance created by instruments such as the old world, its so vague those awakened in me an instinctive primeval, ancient as the earth itself.
Without realizing my feet moved in time, dancing on the wet grass describing wide circles around an imaginary point. I could not wait ... I did not feel anything other than a roll that even the wind had been silenced, I felt the adrenaline pumping from the heart to every cell, while the senses are acuivano with the increase of sound in a whirl, as little by little, I had my head whirling ottennebrando reason and thought.
run, run ...
The breathing became more intense following in the footsteps of the ancient dance.
clouds in the sky thundered pouring ice water splashing on the ground. The drums had become deafening.
the fog disappeared, around the ankles to get rid of my feet over his blanket and rain inundates me drenched to the bone, the pajamas glued to a body so unnatural, that I could detect fatigue as my
Frenzy, delirium pictures of the world began to swirl in a spiral of dark colors, undefined, where the glitter of rain and mist of glitter left were the only source of light, although the small intestine.
Suddenly, almost without realizing it, the drums stopped beating while the clouds vanished as if they never existed.
My eyes and soared to the sky, at that moment, I had the most beautiful and disconcerting vision of all my life. A Luna
huge, bloody, reigned supreme in the sky disappearing over the horizon and the more I stared kidnapped, the more I seemed to see human traits in the perfect sphere spectacular hues.
I smiled and I smiled back, waving his arms in the air like a madman, his body shivering ice cream and drenched clothes clinging to the limbs. In that field
timeless screamed with all the breath in his body, tired of dancing, with a light heart and full of animal excitement, old, aware dell'ispiegabile.
I screamed because I was happy because my feet hurt, because in the run barefoot because I was hurt and, ultimately, screaming was the only thing that I could do.
I was free.
I was alive.
I cried for the thick, for the love and pain, for a house was once surrounded by fields, now buried by condominiums. I cried for a ground wire emerged from the waters of a lake that was heartbreaking to sell to tourists. I cried because I finally found myself and the world.
I cried fell on his knees among the bushes.
cried together and the sky faded to the field.
I cried again, and everything became black.


Now I know what they are trying to grab the trees at night and what a man blinded by the desire will never have. Now I know why some people dream of a world, living in another and they are sick.
Now I know, but at the time of unbridled dance was just a child and children, you know, they see that adults are precluded worlds ... "
.: End:.
****
Born after one of the many interpretations of Margaret turtleneck Stefano Benni , recently exhumed from the depths of an old disused forum [recuparare I'm looking for decent scripts and post them all here on EFP], a fantastic short story of an experience in which feelings real - all too -face with the harsh and cruel reality of the world.
Dedicated to all those who never stop dreaming and hoping for a world Unlike .

the next post,
a Kiss.
· Morgan °


0 comments:

Post a Comment