Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mw2 Language Translation

The tears that you will not know:



Back





Incline your ear, old man


Hear your voice? It is the road that calls.


It's sad, dejected and lacks color


Even you are tired of gray.


I know, I know you, I will not be fooled


From this appearance of good and decent man.


Your true essence is hidden there


Under a jacket and tie and a bitch, yes.


What give yourself away so I do not accept


of what you were still a reflection


Faded, blurred, confused and staggered


meanly disposed of as threadbare fabric


Former soldier, fight back


That this battle is not yet won


All is not lost: there is still compensation


A, incredible, but if you believe possible.


My help is here, does not accept


If you want to do alone, just succeed.


Take your time she feels she needs


I'll be waiting impatiently that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment