Monday, January 3, 2011

My Dog Has Itchy Eyes

Memories () Death Note

that is. It is not possible. I found a shirt in my closet. So far nothing unusual, of course. But that is shirt.
has two silver lines on the front. Yes, it's that .
was originally white. My pen almost silver had acted of her own free will. After having "cured" I had worn. I found two brooms, I made sure they were standing (a complicated system of boxes and cords, oh my) and then ... Look for me I had sung .


Yes, the two sides had to be the scope of those two walls. Oh dear. Oh God oh God oh God.
This song is following me. Before there, then at the rate of singing. And to think that it is not even one of my favorites: D

PS: I have been sucked from Death Note. Oh, yes. I still have some problem with the names, but I already watched four episodes. And half an hour of waiting is Megavideana almost complete. Yes!

PPS: The sequel to Nightmare Before Christmas . And I say no more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment