Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kidney Donation Herpes

° The Four Elements: Fire


After what I consider to be an eternity, I return to the world of fanfiction with a collection About Saint Seiya Gold Saints to focus on Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.
Probably the most consider it a 'strange ' not being the classic collection prompt defined based on a single pair, but an analysis of three characters through the Fire-element-handler, with one-shot focusing on missing moments of lives of three riders.
Pairing, Rating and the like will vary depending on the Prompt.



The Four Elements: Fire

1. Flame 2. Bonfire 3. Cooking 4. Blanching
5. Sun 6. Heat 7. Ash 8. Fire
9. Greek fire 10. Fire fatuous 11. A choice 12. Fire

Complete 1 / 12




After a long absence from the world of fanfiction and 'sclera' literary - in general, I decided groped one of the many projects that I had considered years ago when still regularly publish stories of all kinds, without finding the courage to seriously cimentarmici: Tables with default prompt.
I admit I'd like to get started with the infamous
Big Damn Table , but then - knowing me, I opted for something lighter and shorter, the opportunity presented itself to me as I wandered on the forum section of EFP Challenge where I discovered this' challenge''to create drabble, flashfic etc ... with a theme the four elements, divided into four tables to choose from, of course I throw myself on the 'Fire' being my favorite item, as well as associated with my Zodiac sign.
And here the idea of associating the Saint Seiya manga .

At first I considered the idea of choosing a pair and build the various one-shot on it, as one would expect on a table like that, but then I dismissed the case, classifying as' trivial '[yes, I am a proud supporter of the original ideas and impossible] to return to
reason that I had pushed the table to choose Fire and use it to build my collection, in short, this story comes from' idea of associating to each element [then at each table] Saint linked to it through the zodiac signs for which they are custodians. You will now have three riders to the table, for which prompt the twelve will be divided, the division I did it accidentally, fishing the number of prompt and random association - in order 1, 2, 3 - to each of the three Saint.

I hope to finish this collection and, finally, comes out a good job.
That said, I leave you:)
a kiss, by Morgan
° °


0 comments:

Post a Comment