Sunday, January 23, 2011

2nd Herpes Oubreak In A Month

the tears that you will not know - you break

I begin this collection of poems, all linked by a single thread, that if ever read, will be the only one to understand.

(Tears You will not know about EFP)


Pause


A sea where wrecked without being saved.


hour of sweet silence and uninterrupted.


few moments of peace to this tired body.


disappointed and resigned, apparently not


But what you see is not true.


Your enthusiasm I are wearing out,


Your obsession with me is staggering.


You want the mask, you look for inconsistency


t'accontento And if still not enough.


T'incolpo, I, for my confusion


I'm afraid, I admit, I'm afraid you


I do not know if you love my neighbor gift.


I love you, love you, I repeat, I love you


But if you are destroying me, now let go


If you can wait, I'll be flying.







0 comments:

Post a Comment