Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Potc Up Is Down Guitar Tabs

privacy

Hi!
As promised - but to whom? XD - I'm back here posting. Although we are only mid-afternoon today, it's absurd things have happened, and yet many. For example, I discovered that my privacy is not worth a stone Lippi - let's say you do not end at the turn - and that people more or less reliable and least annoying, is worth much more than mine.
Obviously I can not name names because it would end up being rude and I would not violate the privacy of these people. Because I am a polite person irritabilissima and even if they lose my temper at all .
I discovered as I can not be human and therefore make mistakes, I was not granted.

say that today was a day with great news, disgusting, but new.

As usual, I have nothing scheduled for this afternoon, as Mimi seems to have lost in the ether, and most of my friends are overwhelmingly in London - London is in fashion this year XD - where they will reach the mid-late August.
I can not wait to go there, so I can buy a lot of dress gothic lolita *-* - obsession that I recently found out - and to visit the legendary MANGHERA "Forbidden" which everyone I have spoken of as a legend and where maybe you'll find decent doujinshi XD
What must not be overlooked is the fact that my beloved digital camera will finally be able to serve me something, then I'll make a bunch of photos that probably will post here in LJ.
One thing I wanted to do today but I was able - are denied, I know XD - was the first post of this archive soria private A Sorta Fairytale
but, unfortunately, I can not paste the text and the HTML is too heavy, unfortunately.
So either I start of goodwill and recopied by hand - so to speak - the text here, but unfortunately I'm not well and I can barely stand up, but you survive, or leave you for now the link and then disclose it. Given my current circumstances, I must by far the second, then I leave you the link with a general form of fanfiction.



A Sorta Fairytale Pairing: SasuNaru
, SaiSaku, ShikaTema, GaaLee, hints NaruSakuSasu
Categories: General , romantic, dramatic, introspective
Warnings: post-
shippuden, character death, shonen-ai, spoilers!, One-shot
I wish you: happy reading!
ps Yesterday I was in despair because I could not find a way to comment on LJ, so to prove, and I discovered that you click on the form: "speak", I was accustomed to "leave a comment" much easier, and yesterday I arrived there after a while 'XD
For now I think I have gone crazy enough, tonight I'll probably something else to say XD

Hasta Lueg

0 comments:

Post a Comment