Monday, July 21, 2008

Birthday Colors For 40

= 0 I've done?


Hi everyone!

But still can not believe I am here to make it in writing the first post! *-*
This LJ was created by chance, today, when I suddenly remembered an account on livejournal sempai thanks to Michael - in art mikichan17 -
She was already arguing for some time with livejournal and I are aggregated
I do not know why. We have made, so desperate for layouts and headers, only found after hours of grueling research and attempts failed miserably XD
Probably, in addition to collection of the sclera and various delusions, I will use this LJ as a private archive of fanfiction, which I write with my
tesoVa
- not that best friend XD - Mimi, aka Nami, that is too lazy to create an LJ, and then make her a bit 'as a parasite on my XD Scherzo, of course XD said
imperative
I go to eat and leave you in peace, hoping to be back soon ^ ^
Ja ne!
ps
important material will be posted in here

yaoi or gay-themed, who does not like, do not read the post in question, thanks ^ ^
Not to mention the high rate of insanity of my - and Mimi of course - post XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment