Thursday, July 24, 2008

Famous People With Hernias?

Returning from one of the few cases where you had to criticize something and not done: Batman - The Dark Knight - My

Hello,
this time, it is with sadness that I write, but with astonishment.
Yesterday I went to see - along with Mimi - Batman - The Dark Knight - which is not particularly attracted me, but when I came to know that it was the last movie of my beloved
Heath Ledger
I agreed to go see it immediately. Unfortunately, I learned, almost twenty minutes before I left, that in some countries had been prohibited for persons under sixteen years, other than those of thirteen. Offhand, I did not even bother to time, I thought, 'here in Italy is even Mirmar censorship' - and it is true, trust -. But when the movie started, I stare and I attappata ears.
1) It 'very violent, even if you do not see blood [at least when there is no Joker>.>], But the film is so full of car chases, shootouts long, blitz and throwing all kinds of I tall skyscrapers ... I suffer from vertigo ...
2) Joker is detrimental to mental health. Nothing more, nothing less. My Heath has done a wonderful job, and every time he came on stage my heart began to beat wildly, especially when torturing his victims, then you feel a victim, you empathy. It 's really spectacular! And then, let's face it, his face disguised in this way with those scars and that kind of talk gets really scared. [ps I wanted to insert a picture of Joker but I can not ^ ^ "] 3) At least to me, the sound was too high and we left the room practically deaf and stunned.
The film was good but certainly not suitable for kids, one by one, all came out of the room.
Of boys and I were left Mimi - curled up on each other for comfort - some big boys and parents of children who had escaped.

Ultimately,

a time you really had to censor or ban something, they did not.
This is yet another confirmation of how our country turns instead = _ =

Now I greet you
I have yet to read a history of the competition and make SasuNaru fanfictions guidizi = _ =
Hasta Lueg

0 comments:

Post a Comment