Friday, September 19, 2008

What Is The Cost Of Drying Laundry

omar_spes @ 2008-09-19T22: 55:00

me a hug would be served.
After a day of hell.
Yesterday I fell into an embrace.
A sincere hug.
A hug to a kiss. Fabiana under
a lock of hair from his eyes looked at me and caress me.
smile at her. And 'nice' might yet be my mother. "I think.
I think it would be like if the love filled the air.
No, no! I will not! And move the spoon into the glass.
Two spirals of milk and coffee are moving almost in an embrace.
"Do not worry. It's okay. "And I can not look at her face.
The smile I light up as always, is it? The area around the mouth tries, but the mind.
Nothing, nothing! I seem to have nothing. "Treat me as well. Do not you have never been nice. "
His search for my irises. But as I'm gone.
I often these days. Now that I have no more excuses, that maturity has bared me.
You no longer have a mother and a woman even care that your wounds.
're just Omar, only on your own. And you want to be alone.
I say that is proof, say that one day I'll be back up, not now. And I
ears are the words of Alexander, as the saliva of the waves in the shells:
"But what is good to be together" I could not tell him that these are all excuses.
Stupid, I would have said if I had more courage in the teeth.
I remember when my heart swelled with love for the last time.
remember how many times the Garden of Eden was burned under the fire of his eyes
or a wrong word that I seemed to be the verb.
a glance misunderstanding because the sky fell.
No, no! I no longer believe the smiles of lovers.
How many stories have I heard of hearts that love each other in front and behind you stabbed.
I never want to stand in that martyrdom.
All it took was the sight of Matthew lost to escape by the threads of love.
I will not be his puppet too anxious.
"But what is good to be together" Fuck you I would have said if only I was a little 'less hypocritical.
And I got to do an mirror mirror, his eyes fixed on the phone.
hands on the keys that move in spasms. And her eyes when she speaks to him, as a restless ghost.

I AM FREE!

the bells no longer believe. They are only dark clouds go by. Fears. Fear of being alone.
But you do not know the satisfaction of killing their own nightmares.
If I could, I'd do the test. I'd have to ride the waves with me.
The water moves under your feet like the back of a mighty leviathan.
And you over, to dominate.
"Do not worry, Omar," he says Fabiana.
"Do not worry," he also says Alexander.
"Do not worry," says Matt from his shoulders shaking and tired.
But do not understand that I'm not that worried.
All I speak with paternal air, as if I'm the one to cure the plague.
Meanwhile, nothing is slowly gnawing away at them.
Meanwhile, another day nothing is going away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment