Sunday, September 21, 2008

Low Cost Eye Exams Texas

The.List. [Ah ah ah]


First weekend of shitty school year which is announced. The first week is over, and I've already got the face-and-half-year-merdosissimo school.
great.
I was writing a track for a long-fic, and of course, I have invaded the room. So I had to close everything. I hate, hate , look at me as I write and / or read. The hatred. Yet continue. But God ..

However, having absolutely nothing to do - apart from the tasks for tomorrow, but those who want to? - The list below will get a little 'things that are planned and, sooner or later, but do not expect anything fast (è_é) will be uu completed

Type your cut contents here.
Projects / in production
- Cornflake Girl . In processing the second and final chapter, which should be completed by the end of this month - if all goes well.
- Bittersweet . Long-fic, SaiSaku, SaiNaru, SasuNaruSakuSasu, SasuNaruSakuSai in
A Sorta Fairytale
was the beginning. - Sweet Pandemonium . Provisional title. Second side, this time on Sasuke. -
This Fortress of Tears. Third and last side on Naruto. -
Hand of Sorrow / Little Earthquakes. What if ...?, one-shot that closes the cycle of stories. Possible ending of the manga, alternative to that of
A Sorta Fairytale. - Dark Side of the Sun Douwe One-shot. -
Circle of Fear. -long Mini-fic (I think most five chapters long or very long), SasuNaruSasu - Miscellaneous
shot - probably horror - on different pairing, but not mutually exclusive shot "non-pair.
who will appropriate course of what was listed above and must face his spaccerà for me and Amanda \u0026lt;3
Bon, said that, I eclipsed. Au revoir \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment