Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ft. Worth, Texas Cruising Locations

Tips for listening

I'm going crazy. I tell you I'm going crazy. Not behind a woman, no, it is' low the oject of my desire.
Low? Who? A Sardinian? No no. A Chinese? But no! Look at those Olympics basketball and then tell me if the Chinese are still dwarfs ... Then a Filipino. But no, I tell you! A bass guitar! I arrived at the time of final selection.

are in doubt between a Warwick Corvette FNA, a Warwick Corvette $ $, a Fender American Standard P, a G & L 2000/2500 or a Tobias Basic. My dream is a lining Monarch 4 but is too expensive and are only the first chords. Unnecessary expenses.
At the end I think to buy a Warwick, however, that over 1000 €, unless you go looking for it in the States.

But now I leave you the ropes of the most versatile player we have the honor to be in Italy. Giovanni Sollima



... and finally, Stefano Bollani and Enrico Rava in concert. And you continue to listen to the music well coated breed and Einaudi.

\u0026lt;/ lj-embed>

0 comments:

Post a Comment