Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Letter Of Appeal For School



Then I came back after a few days I was not present ... The episode of quersta week will not bring back the usual interview but an article I read on International talking about the exploitation and trade of minerals in -Democratic Republic of the Congo ... A really interesting article on a topic that I suggest you to read because, as often happens, in some way also affects us in the Western world ... Did you know that our phones and laptops are made from minerals that come from the DRC ? And that is being made to remove oppression and violence? And that would be enough to curb the phenomenon (not gonna work ...) change less frequently with mobile phones and our computers? In the coming days I will put here a few posts on this topic and I will try to list exactly what are the materials that are mined and marketed, and what are their characteristics ... News Service: For the next week facing other guests .... Meanwhile, I recommend you go see the site InAfrica and Peace Reporter because these names will be the subject of the next episodes .... The episode of

0 comments:

Post a Comment